Grasshopper Model 725DT
Offering powerful performance for a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks, the Model 725DT provides the speed, durability and versatility you need for year-round profitability.
Deck Sizes: 132cm, 155 cm
Kubota MaxTorque™ Diesel
- EPA Tier 4 Final-compliant 54.9 cu. in. (898 cc), 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel engine with horizontal crankshaft and pressure lube for smooth, reliable operation
T6® Drive Hydrostatic Transmission
- Tandem 16cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir transmission with design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors
- In-line CoolFan™ cooling system for cooling efficiency and long service intervals
- Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 7-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.3138 inch thick 25.5 percent thicker than ½-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks 48-inch and larger, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry’s first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
Hydraulic Lift raises the front of the deck to maneuver over soft or uneven ground and to clear curbs, trailer ramps and other obstacles, operated by a lift switch on the steering lever.
- Commercial Use: 3-year unlimited hours; limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
Ultimate Operator Station®
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
We can arrange delievery across the UK, please call us direct: 07434 844068
Penen Agricultural Services pride themselves on their customer service and quality of products. All of our equipment undergoes a thorough safety and mechanical check. You can rest assured that you are receiving quality equipment at the best price and that you’ll be looked after Penen Agricultural Services.