Grasshopper Model 623T
An ideal FrontMount™ solution for home or business use, the Model 623T offers the power, reliability and economical performance needed to get the job done.
Deck Sizes: 132cm
Kohler Command Pro Engine
- 694 cc, 2-cylinder, air-cooled Kohler Command V-Twin engine
Exclusive T-Drive™ Transmission
- Tandem 12cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir transmission is specifically designed for turf-care applications
- In-line CoolFan™ cooling system and integrated, replaceable, high-efficiency fine-particle filter
- Design directs more power to the cutting deck as power-sapping components are eliminated
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 7-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.3138 inch thick 25.5 percent thicker than ½-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks 48-inch and larger, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry’s first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Commercial Use: 3-year unlimited hours; limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
Ultimate Operator Station®
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
We can arrange delievery across the UK, please call us direct: 07434 844068
Penen Agricultural Services pride themselves on their customer service and quality of products. All of our equipment undergoes a thorough safety and mechanical check. You can rest assured that you are receiving quality equipment at the best price and that you’ll be looked after Penen Agricultural Services.